Reflexology is a type of massage that works by applying varying amounts of pressure to specific points on the body with the intention of affecting organs and systems of the body associated with those areas or zones. Reflexology aims to keep the energy flowing through the body and may help to calm the central nervous system and promote relaxation. A thorough Reflexology treatment will leave the client with a heightened state of well-being while feeling deeply relaxed and stress-free. Once exposed to Reflexology, many clients prefer regular treatments to Swedish Massage and will enjoy including reflexology treatments in other services. The Advanced Reflexology class picks up where the Foundations of Reflexology class leaves off.
This class is open to students who have completed the Foundations of Reflexology class and to therapists who already have a significant background in reflexology and practice reflexology on a regular basis. It is time to make your reflexology session more powerful in ways that will make your clients come back for more. Your results will be so great that you will have the option to charge more for your services.
Learning Objectives Upon Completing this Class:
- Students will learn techniques for certain glands and organs that will have a greater effect on their work.
- Students will be given many new relaxation techniques for a divine reflexology session.
- Students will learn a 60-minute reflexology routine just on their client's feet.
- Students will learn the reflexology protocols for common diseases and conditions.
- Students will learn how to work on the foot for foot problems and injuries.
- Students will learn how to incorporate lower leg work to help with foot issues and explain why to their clients.
- Students will learn how to use Kinesiology tape for plantar fasciitis and ankle problems.
- Students will learn about Iridology and its zones (like reflexology) and how it works. Each student will have their eyes read.
- Students will learn how the feet affect gait and posture and how reflexology improves the client’s strength in the feet and body.
- Students will learn about orthotics and how they affect the body.
The Advanced Reflexology class offers 16 live, hands-on, NCBTMB-approved continuing education hours. Combine this with the Foundations of Reflexology by adding both classes into your cart at the same time for a $55 discount on tuition.
Massage Therapists from the State of Georgia: please check with your state board to be sure that CE classes fall within the scope and practice of massage therapy in the State of Georgia.
Meet your teacher:
Please enroll early to ensure your place in class. This special class fills up quickly!
Las Vegas, NV -June 6-7, 2024 This class is scheduled to take place on a Thursday and Friday from 8:30 am - 5:30 pm. Prerequiste - significant experience in reflexology, completion of LMT Success Group's Foundations of Reflexology or instructor approval. Seminar and Room Block Location: The LINQ Hotel, 3535 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109. Room block web link: https://book.passkey.com/go/SQLMT4, Reservation Center #800-223-7277 - group code: SQLMT4. A $15 per person/per day massage table fee has been included in the price of this tuition. If you can bring a table and wish to opt out of this fee, please do so on this page: https://www.lmtsuccessgroup.com/lvssjune2024 before checking out. Course manuals will be provided in a digital format. Please be prepared to log in to your student portal at the time of class. Login credentials will be provided a week to ten days before class.
Additional classes will be added shortly.