Intro to Foot Reflexology
You will be able to add this in-demand therapy to your treatment menu immediately after taking this class. Whether you work at a spa, a medical clinic or with private clients, you will definitely benefit from having the skills to provide foot reflexology treatments. Because this is a clothing-on treatment you are less limited as to where you can perform this service and it is a good way for someone who has never had a Swedish massage to "get their foot in the door."
A thorough Reflexology treatment will leave the client with a heightened state of well-being while feeling deeply relaxed and stress-free. Once exposed to Reflexology, many clients prefer regular treatments to Swedish Massage.
Students in this course will learn:
- Effective interview methods with appropriate forms for a thorough client history.
- Contraindications to the application of Foot Reflexology.
- Zone and Reflex theory and the relationship of the reflex point on the feet to the health of the endocrine and organ systems.
- Effective communication during the session to enhance client well-being.
- A complete treatment protocol with foot and body mapping to enable you to treat the entire body effectively. You will both give and receive this treatment!
Upon completion of this course, the LMT will be qualified to provide a complete Foot Reflexology treatment to clients.
This special one day class satisfies your 12 hour LIVE class requirement. Learn a new technique and get a fantastic foot massage yourself!
Hours and CE's
This course is taught in a single day, starting at 8am. This course offers 12 massage therapy continuing education contact hours.
Massage Therapists from the State of Georiga: please check with your state board to be sure that CE classes fall within the scope and practice of massage therapy in the State of Georgia.
Florida therapists who take this class will receive an additional 12 hours in online home study hours including all of the Florida Required Classes for no extra charge!
Please enroll early to ensure your place in class. This special class fills up quickly!
Fort Lauderdale, FL - April 3, 2021 This class is scheduled to take place on a Saturday starting at 8am. Location: Hampton Inn & Suites Coconut Creek, 5740 State Road 7, Coconut Creek, FL 33073, #954-363-3000.