Terms & Conditions
- For Classes: If it is necessary for LMTSG to cancel a class, the student may choose to receive a refund or a class credit for the amount of tuition paid. If it is necessary for the student to cancel a class more than thirty days prior to the seminar, the student may receive a refund or a class credit. If the student cancels thirty days or less prior to the seminar, all amounts paid are credited toward a future class. Students may transfer a class up to two times without charge. After that, an administrative fee of $25 will apply. Class transfers are not eligible for refunds.
- For Cruises: Cancellation of a cruise is conditioned by the terms of the cruise line. All classes are part of a travel package. There are no refunds or credits for classes.
- For Costa Rica: A $350 per-person non-refundable deposit will hold a student and/or guest's place in the class and accommodation selected, if available, based on a first-come, first-served basis. Ninety days prior to the commencement of the trip, one-half of the remaining balance will be due. Sixty days prior to the commencement of the trip, the entire balance must be paid in full. All funds paid for this trip, less the deposit, are fully refundable up until ninety-days prior to the commencement of this event. In the event of cancellation, the $350 non-refundable deposit amount will be held as a credit that may be applied toward any LMTSG US-based class or a future Costa Rica event. Cancelations made inside of the ninety-day period are eligible for a credit of the funds paid to LMTSG to be applied toward a future LMTSG sponsored Massage Education Vacation event at Pura Vida Spa. For trips not paid in full at forty-five days prior to the commencement of the event, monies on account will be held as a credit to be applied toward a future LMTSG Massage Education Vacation event at Pura Vida and course and room preferences for the current event will be forfeited. All cancelation and transfer requests must be made in writing to LMT Success Group's student services department. Pura Vida course credits are not refundable and are only good for a future LMTSG Pura Vida event.
- For Renewal Year Special Classes: The spaces that are available in these classes are limited. Should a student wish to cancel a class, they may do so more than 30 days prior to the start of the class and request a refund, minus a $75 administrative fee. If a student wishes to cancel a class thirty days or less prior to the start date of the class, no refunds will be given, however, they will be provided a course credit for the amount of tuition paid.
- For Webinar Format Classes: Webinars are non-refundable however students may transfer their webinar enrollment to another live webinar or apply their credit to an in-person US-based class of equal value or pay the difference.
- For Placement at a Special Event or Purchases Made on Your Behalf: Should LMT Success Group make a payment on behalf of a student for items including but not limited to massage table rental, special events such as a place on the High Roller, special lunch or dinner events or other special group excursions, and the student is not able to attend to chooses to cancel after payment has been made, said amount paid on student's behalf is non-refundable.
- For Emergency Situations/Force Majeure: For US-based classes, should an unforeseen event such as severe weather conditions including but not limited to a hurricane, earthquake, flash flood, tornado, etc. or should a local, state, federal, or public health emergency occur that limits our ability to legally and safely provide a class, then the class will be postponed to a later date and the student may enroll in the postponed class or receive a credit to take any other US-based class offered by LMTSG. For Seminars at Sea, the emergency clause of the cruise line will prevail. When possible, the event will be re-routed or a "lift and shift" to a different date or port may be offered. Classes are part of a travel package. No course refunds are available. Costa Rica education vacations will transfer to a future LMTSG Pura Vida event. The emergency situation clause supersedes other policies.
- For All: All cancellation notifications must be made via email or in writing, to take effect on the date they are received by LMTSG. Emails will be acknowledged within five business days of receipt. Credits expire one year from the time they are issued. Course transfers are not eligible for refunds. All refunds will be made to the person or entity that made the initial payment. The customer agrees to the terms of this policy and agrees to follow the cancellation procedures listed above.
We must reach a minimum number of attendees in order for us to be able to go forward with any class. If we do not meet our minimum we will advise students at least three weeks in advance of the class via the email and/or by the phone number provided at registration. We accept no responsibility for the costs associated with a class cancellation. Also, see the terms of the Cancellation Policy for Classes.
Class Review Policy
After a student has taken a class, they may review the same class tuition-free for up to a year from the date in which they first took the class, if space allows. No additional continuing education credits will be given for a course review. The student may also retake the same class for half-price for up to two years after the initial class was taken and receive continuing education credits for the second taking. The student is expected to bring original course materials to the review or re-take the class. Review and retake classes are offered on a space-available basis.
From time to time it is necessary to change a class location. Should this occur, we will provide you with as much advance notice as possible. We accept no responsibility for costs associated with the location change.
Terms and Conditions last updated March 2021