Advanced Sports Massage
Instructor, Paul Dunsdon's dynamic style and effective delivery of the course materials as well as the high quality, well-organized curriculum all but ensures you a rewarding experience that will allow you to successfully incorporate the newly learned techniques directly into your practice. These exceptional classes feature smaller class sizes affording students individualized attention.
- Review of Anatomy, Physiology, and Kinesiology
- Effects of Sports Massage on Athletes
- Stretching and Muscle Energy Techniques (MET)
- Advanced Sports Massage Techniques
- Learn to recognize postural deviations and pain patterns through postural analysis
- General Acute Injury Evaluation
- Students will learn a practical application of a post-event protocol and begin to return range of motion (ROM) to within normal limits (WNL).
Approved by NCBTMB for 16-contact hours for massage therapy continuing education.
Please enroll early to ensure your place in class. Our class size limits are strictly enforced.
Las Vegas, NV - December 7-8, 2023 This class is scheduled to take place on a Thursday and Friday from 8:30am-5:30pm. Seminar and Room Block Location: The LINQ Hotel, 3535 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109. Room block web link: https://book.passkey.com/go/SQLMD3, Reservation Center #800-223-7277 - group code: SQLMD3. A $15 per person/per day fee, representing a shared massage table expense, has been included in the price of this tuition. If you are able to bring a table and wish to opt out of this fee, please do so on this page: https://www.lmtsuccessgroup.com/LVSSDec2023 prior to checking out. All course materials will be provided in a digital format. Please be prepared to log in to your student portal at the time of class. Credentials will be provided a week to ten days before class.