Instructor, Paul Dunsdon's dynamic style and effective delivery of the course materials as well as the high quality, well-organized curriculum all but ensures you a rewarding experience that will allow you to successfully incorporate the newly learned techniques directly into your practice. These exceptional classes feature small class sizes of no more than 20 students per class affording students individualized attention.
- Review of Anatomy, Physiology, and Kinesiology
- Effects of Sports Massage on athletes
- Stretching and Muscle Energy Techniques (MET)
- Advanced Sports Massage Techniques
- Learn to recognize postural deviations and pain patterns through postural analysis
- General Acute Injury Evaluation
- Students will learn a practical application of a post-event protocol and begin to return range of motion (ROM) to within normal limits (WNL).
Approved by NCBTMB for 16-contact hours for massage therapy continuing education.
Watch the video to meet your teacher and find out about the 40-hour version of this course
*Note the following video is for a class that is slightly different than this one.
Our class is a 16-hour version of the course, testing is not required and it is not inclusive of a DVD :
Please enroll early to ensure your place in class. Our class size limits are strictly enforced.
Las Vegas, NV - December 10-11, 2020 This class is scheduled to take place on a Thursday and Friday from 9am-5pm. Seminar and Room Block Location: Flamingo Resort, 3555 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109, #888-458-8471. Group Code: SFLMT00. Room Block Passkey: https://book.passkey.com/go/SFLMT00. A $12 per person, per day massage table fee has been included in the price of the tuition.
Las Vegas, NV - June 10-11, 2021 This class is scheduled to take place on a Thursday and Friday from 9am-5pm. Seminar and Room Block Location: Flamingo Hotel & Resort, 3555 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV, #702-733-3111. Room block: https://book.passkey.com/go/SFLMT1. A $12 per person, per day massage table fee has been included in the price of the tuition.