Advanced Sports Massage
Instructor, Paul Dunsdon's dynamic style and effective delivery of the course materials as well as the high quality, well-organized curriculum all but ensures you a rewarding experience that will allow you to successfully incorporate the newly learned techniques directly into your practice. These exceptional classes feature small class sizes of no more than 20 students per class affording students individualized attention.
- Review of Anatomy, Physiology, and Kinesiology
- Effects of Sports Massage on athletes
- Stretching and Muscle Energy Techniques (MET)
- Advanced Sports Massage Techniques
- Learn to recognize postural deviations and pain patterns through postural analysis
- General Acute Injury Evaluation
- Students will learn a practical application of a post-event protocol and begin to return range of motion (ROM) to within normal limits (WNL).
Approved by NCBTMB for 16-contact hours for massage therapy continuing education.
Please enroll early to ensure your place in class. Our class size limits are strictly enforced.