Advanced Sports Massage
Instructor, Paul Dunsdon's dynamic style and effective delivery of the course materials as well as the high quality, well-organized curriculum all but ensures you a rewarding experience that will allow you to successfully incorporate the newly learned techniques directly into your practice. These exceptional classes feature smaller class sizes affording students individualized attention.
- Review of Anatomy, Physiology, and Kinesiology
- Effects of Sports Massage on Athletes
- Stretching and Muscle Energy Techniques (MET)
- Advanced Sports Massage Techniques
- Learn to recognize postural deviations and pain patterns through postural analysis
- General Acute Injury Evaluation
- Students will learn a practical application of a post-event protocol and begin to return range of motion (ROM) to within normal limits (WNL).
Approved by NCBTMB for 16-contact hours for massage therapy continuing education.
Please enroll early to ensure your place in class. Our class size limits are strictly enforced.
Additional classes will be added shortly.
Las Vegas, NV - June 6-7, 2024 This class is scheduled to take place on a Thursday and Friday from 8:30am-5:30pm. Seminar and Room Block Location: The LINQ Hotel, 3535 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109. Room block web link: https://book.passkey.com/go/SQLMT4, Reservation Center #800-223-7277 - group code: SQLMT4. A $15 per person/per day massage table fee has been included in the price of this tuition. If you can bring a table and wish to opt out of this fee, please do so on this page: https://www.lmtsuccessgroup.com/lvssjune2024 before checking out. Course manuals will be provided in a digital format. Please be prepared to log in to your student portal at the time of class. Login credentials will be provided a week to ten days before class.