Online Home Study Program for Florida LMT's
ONLINE HOME STUDY PROGRAM
Our online home study program provides our students with an easy and convenient way to earn
12 13 of the hours that they need for license renewal in Florida. The classes included in this program include the following:
For Florida Therapists:
- 3 hours of Prevention of Medical Errors. This course is required for all licensed health care practitioners pursuant to Florida Statute.
- 3 hours of Florida Laws and Rules. This course must cover the Medical Practice Act, the Massage Practice Act and Rule Title 64B7, F.A.C., governing the practice of Massage Therapy.
- 3 hours of Professional Ethics. The Florida Administrative Rules require this course.
- 3 Hours of Research Literacy. This additional massage-related topic is board approved and trending topic of importance for massage therapists.
- BONUS: 1 hour of Human Trafficking. This is required for renewal.
It has never been easier or more convenient to get the CEs you need for license renewal at a very affordable price, in an easy, convenient and environmentally friendly online home study format. Even if you are not tech-savvy, we have made this a super easy process, you won't want to renew any other way.
This is an outsourced program. Because of our volume of requests, we were able to negotiate a discounted tuition and are able to pass on the savings to you. You will receive 1/2 off the provider's regular price of $100 for this 12-hour program! Upon successful completion of this program, you will be reported to Florida CE Broker.
Once this enrollment has been processed, we will email you a link and directions to take your online home study program. This home study program is for the August 31, 2023 renewal period. Please do not wait until the last minute to complete this program.
Online Home Study - Florida 12 hours of online home study for the August 31, 2023 Florida license renewal. This program is offered through the Somatic Arts and Sciences Institute. You will receive an automated email with fulfillment instructions.