For years, your practice has been restricted to those clients who can afford your services. The knowledge gained in this seminar cracks your market wide open, allowing you to treat thousands more people effectively. You can learn proven strategies and techniques for insurance billing.
Upon completion of this class, the student will:
- Differentiate between the various types of insurance, between participating and non-participating providers, learn how the insurance industry defines massage therapy and nuances of billing in licensed and unlicensed states;
- Understand conversion factors to determine billable recovery and about red flags and to avoid unethical billing;
- Learn procedures that can be billed for; the CPT codes associated with billable procedures and units in which services can be billed. Most importantly learn how to get paid quickly and in full;
- Learn to fill out CMS 1500 form, manually, via template and online.
- Be able to replicate duplicate and learn the importance of Release of Records, Assignment of Payments, Letter of Protection, Standard Disclosure and Acknowledgment Form, Patient Therapy Documentation and Insurance Claims forms;
- Be able to apply for an NPI;
- Learn about HIPAA laws;
- Understand how to accept a prescription and a letter of referral;
- Understand how to take a medical massage history/intake form appropriate to dealing with insurance billing and litigation matters including auto accidents and slip and fall cases and be able to fill out a Workers' Compensation form;
- Learn the importance of verifying insurance, billing basics, necessary intake forms, working according to prescription, documenting work (SOAP notes) and the timelines and procedures for filing CMS 1500 claim forms.
And, you will get unlimited consultation and assistance with any of your claims for an entire year. You do not need to do insurance billing in a medical office. This course teaches you how to build an insurance-based practice in your own clinic, or even in a part-time out-call practice! This seminar can pay for itself with one hour of work! So don't miss out - Join the tens of thousands of graduates of this dynamic program!
4 massage therapy non-contact hour continuing credits are offered for this class.
Please enroll early to ensure your place in class. Our class size limits are strictly enforced.
Las Vegas, NV -June 5, 2024 This class is scheduled to take place on a Wednesday from 8:30am-12:30pm. Seminar and Room Block Location: The LINQ Hotel, 3535 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109. Room block web link: https://book.passkey.com/go/SQLMT4, Reservation Center #800-223-7277 - group code: SQLMT4. Course manuals will be provided in a digital format. Please be prepared to log in to your student portal at the time of class. Login credentials will be provided a week to ten days before class.