Safety Measures in Live Classes
Live Classes in the COVID-19 Era
As we begin to offer live classes again, we will be taking extraordinary precautions to keep you safe.
- Social distancing with smaller class sizes to allow for more space between tables.
- Frequent breaks to wash hands.
- Daily sanitizing of all touchpoints.
- Masks to be worn in class. Gloves are optional to be worn in class.
- No switching partners, meaning you will only have contact with one person (your partner) the entire weekend.
- Students will have the option to work with a partner or merely observe the proceedings if they choose.
- Students who do not feel well are requested not to attend.
- Students will be asked to bring extra linens for their personal use.
- In class, we will be using the same safety precautions that you should be using with your clients in your practice. Please be sure to wear a mask and bring hand sanitizer and any cleaning products that you may want for personal use.
Please try to get to class a couple of minutes early as it may take extra time to get signed in and set up.
If you do not feel comfortable taking a class in person, please consider a WEBINAR. All webinars are approved by NCBTMB to offer live-hands on continuing education hours in a distance learning format. All webinar participants may retake their class for free in an in-person format through December 31, 2022. (CE credits are only offered the first time you take the class.)
Recommended resources for massage therapists re-opening their practices: