Safety Measures in Live Classes
Live Classes in the COVID-19 Era
As we begin to offer live classes again, we will be taking extraordinary precautions to keep you safe. CDC guidelines are continuing to change and we will always follow the latest advice from the CDC and if there is any doubt we will err on the side of caution.
- Social distancing and more space between tables.
- Frequent breaks to wash hands.
- Daily sanitizing of all touchpoints.
- Please come prepared to wear a mask in class.
- No switching partners, meaning you will only have contact with one person (your partner) the entire weekend.
- Students will have the option to work with a partner or merely observe the proceedings if they choose.
- Students who do not feel well are requested not to attend.
- Students will be asked to bring extra linens for their personal use.
- In class, we will be using the same safety precautions that you should be using with your clients in your practice. Please be sure to wear a mask and bring hand sanitizer and any cleaning products that you may want for personal use.
Please try to get to class a couple of minutes early as it may take extra time to get signed in and set up.
If you do not feel comfortable taking a class in person, please consider a WEBINAR. All webinars are approved by NCBTMB to offer live hands-on continuing education hours in a distance learning format. All webinar participants may retake their class for free in an in-person format for a year after the class is taken.. (CE credits are only offered the first time you take the class. Reviews are on a space-available basis..)
Recommended resources for massage therapists re-opening their practices: