NMT for TMJ
This is a deep therapeutic application to the neck, shoulders, intra-oral, cranial and extraoccular muscles. It is designed to utilize mechanical and physiological processes of the musculoskeletal system to correct and rehabilitate injured, traumatized or fatigued or over used muscles of these areas. It will help a client/patient manage pain and increase quality and well being. This class is 8 hours of massage continuing education hours.
The student will be able to:
- Understand the basic principles of neuromuscular physiology.
- Recognize specific muscular and biomechanical dysfunction of the temporomandibular joint and surrounding supportive structures.
- Apply the appropriate techniques to the involved areas to regain homeostasis and proper biomechanical functioning of the involved musculature.
- Recognize and deduce problematic areas.
- Understand and name specific muscles being treated, including origin, insertion, actions, the bones and their landmarks so treatment to these areas can maximize biomechanical functions.
- Recognize indications and contraindications for the affected areas.
-Lecture -Manuals -Charts -Hand-outs -Demonstration -Practical Exchange Review
Education Vacation Opportunities
Please enroll early to ensure your place in class. Our class size limits are strictly enforced.
Las Vegas, NV - June 27, 2018 This class is scheduled to take place on a Wednesday from 9am-5pm.
Seminar and Room Block Location: Flamingo Hotel & Resort, 3555 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV, #702-733-3111. A $10 per person, per day table rental fee has been included in the tuition.
HOW TO ENROLL
You may enroll in courses online by selecting the date and location of the class(es) you wish to take and click on the "Enroll Now" button below to place item(s) in your shopping cart. All online payments are processed through a secured server. If you wish to enroll over the phone or if you have any additional questions, please contact us at #800-201-2247.
YOU ARE PROTECTED!
If you enroll in a class and for some reason you are unable to make it, don't worry, you are covered. If you cancel more than 30 days prior to the start of the class, you can get a refund of your tuition. If you cancel less than 30 days prior to the scheduled class, you will still receive a credit to take the same class at a later time. You can also take a different class at a different location. Please see our cancellation policy for more details.
All of our classes have minimum and maximum enrollments that can be accepted. If a class is getting close to being full, we may close online enrollment. If a class is closed online, you may still call us at #800-201-2247 to see if there are any additional spaces or to go on a waiting list. If you want to go, let us know! On rare occasions, we do not meet the minimum number of enrollees or an unexpected situation occurs and we need to cancel or reschedule a class. Please confirm that your class will be going forward prior to making any non-refundable travel arrangements.