Craniosacral Therapy - Level I
Are you looking for an effective, established modality that is easy on your body? Craniosacral Therapy Level I will take you on a journey inside the skull, the spine and the Central Nervous System (no surgery required!) in an exploration of the Craniosacral System.
In this class, you will learn how Craniosacral Therapy can assist even the most stubborn problems like migraines, headaches, TMJ, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia and more. You will be able to enter into a deeper relationship with your client's inner healing resources while releasing restrictions in the fascial system surrounding the Central Nervous System and learning to facilitate profound changes that can affect a broad range of systems throughout the body.
- Students will learn about the history and development of Craniosacral Therapy.
- In-depth anatomical and kinesiological information about the Craniosacral System will be presented in a multi-media format. Students will be able to define the components of the Craniosacral system.
- Students will be able to answer why (or why not) in addition to where and how and how much.
- Students will be taken through palpation exercises to "re-calibrate" their touch, "lightening up" to allow successful palpation and manipulation of the components of the Craniosacral System.
- Students will learn grounding techniques and become more able to cultivate a meditative approach to facilitate change.
- Students will learn about the nature of fascia and its role in health and dysfunction.
- Students will learn the principles behind diaphragm release techniques throughout the body and be able to apply suture and membrane release techniques to the cranial vault.
- Students will learn how to evaluate the effects of treatment using the palpation of the Craniosacral Rhythm.
- Students will leave the class knowing an 11-step treatment protocol and feeling confident to start treating clients with this approach immediately, (Embodiment of the "Eleven Steps to Heaven") having learned to successfully palpate the Craniosacral Rhythm on the cranium and throughout the body.
- Self-help for TMJ will be explained.
- Classes take a "hands-on" approach to learning, supported and guided by the students' questions and insights.
- Students will receive an extremely detailed digital manual with color photos and specific instructions for continued practice.
This course is taught by elite instructor, Nicholas Night, PTA, CST, LMT, AMMP, AZ Lic # MT08447, FL Provider #50-13235, NCBTMB Provider #451430-10.
Nick has specialized in Craniosacral Therapy since 1997, certifying through the Upledger Institute in 2000. Nick brings together the best approaches to Craniosacral work, distilling them down to the essence of "what works" when applied in settings ranging from skilled nursing facilities to marathon runner treatment stations.
Level I of this certification offers 24 contact continuing credit hours for NCBTMB and in the State of Florida.
Meet your teacher:
See what other students are saying:
Please enroll early to ensure your place in class. Our class size limits are strictly enforced.
Las Vegas, NV -December 5-7, 2022 This class is scheduled to take place on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30am-5:30pm. Seminar and Room Block Location: The Flamingo Las Vegas, 3555 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109. Room block link: https://book.passkey.com/go/SFLGS2, Reservation Center #888-373-9855 - group code: SFLGS2. A $15 per person/per day massage table rental has been included in the price of this tuition. If you are able to bring a table and wish to opt-out of this fee, please do so on this page: https://www.lmtsuccessgroup.com/lvssdec2022 prior to checking out. Course materials will be provided in a digital format. Printed manuals will be available for purchase at the time of the class.