Cranio-Sacral Therapy - Level I
Are you looking for an effective, established modality that is easy on your body? Craniosacral Therapy Level I will take you on a journey inside the skull, the spine and the Central Nervous System (no surgery required!) in an exploration of the Craniosacral System.
In this class, you will learn how Craniosacral Therapy can assist even the most stubborn problems like migraines, headaches, TMJ, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia and more. You will be able to enter into a deeper relationship with your client's inner healing resources while releasing restrictions in the fascial system surrounding the Central Nervous System and learn to facilitate profound changes that can affect a broad range of systems throughout the body.
- Students will learn about the history and development of Craniosacral Therapy.
- In-depth anatomical and kinesiological information about the Craniosacral System will be presented in a multi-media format.
- Students will be taken through palpation exercises to "re-calibrate" their touch, "lightening up" to allow successful palpation and manipulation of the components of the Craniosacral System.
- Students will leave the class knowing an 11-step treatment protocol and feeling confident to start treating clients with this approach immediately. (Embodiment of the "Eleven Steps to Heaven.")
- There will be information and a discussion on insurance billing for Craniosacral Therapy.
- LMT classes take a "hands-on" approach to learning, supported and guided by the students' questions and insights.
- An in-depth manual on CD-Rom is included with the cost of tuition.
Why is this course different?
- Small class sizes ensure personal attention.
- You will learn by doing using LMT's "hands-on" approach.
- Multi-media presentations enhance retention of the material being presented.
This course is taught by elite instructor, Nicholas Night, PTA, CST, LMT, AMMP, AZ Lic # MT08447, FL Provider #50-13235, NCBTMB Provider #451430-10.
Nick has specialized in Craniosacral Therapy since 1997, certifying through the Upledger Institute in 2000. Nick brings together the best approaches to Craniosacral work, distilling them down to the essence of "what works" when applied in settings ranging from skilled nursing facilities to marathon runner treatment stations.
Level I of this certification offers 24 contact continuing credit hours for National Certification and in the State of Florida.
You may also wish to take the Cranio-Sacral Level II course for a Full Certification.
See what other students are saying:
Please enroll early to ensure your place in class. Our class size limits are strictly enforced.