Cranio-Sacral Therapy - Level I
Are you looking for an effective, established modality that is easy on your body? Craniosacral Therapy Level I will take you on a journey inside the skull, the spine and the Central Nervous System (no surgery required!) in an exploration of the Craniosacral System.
In this class, you will learn how Craniosacral Therapy can assist even the most stubborn problems like migraines, headaches, TMJ, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia and more. You will be able to enter into a deeper relationship with your client's inner healing resources while releasing restrictions in the fascial system surrounding the Central Nervous System and learn to facilitate profound changes that can affect a broad range of systems throughout the body.
- Students will learn about the history and development of Craniosacral Therapy.
- In-depth anatomical and kinesiological information about the Craniosacral System will be presented in a multi-media format.
- Students will be taken through palpation exercises to "re-calibrate" their touch, "lightening up" to allow successful palpation and manipulation of the components of the Craniosacral System.
- Students will leave the class knowing an 11-step treatment protocol and feeling confident to start treating clients with this approach immediately. (Embodiment of the "Eleven Steps to Heaven.")
- There will be information and a discussion on insurance billing for Craniosacral Therapy.
- LMT classes take a "hands-on" approach to learning, supported and guided by the students' questions and insights.
- An in-depth manual on CD-Rom is included with the cost of tuition.
Why is this course different?
- Small class sizes ensure personal attention.
- You will learn by doing using LMT's "hands-on" approach.
- Multi-media presentations enhance retention of the material being presented.
This course is taught by elite instructor, Nicholas Night, PTA, CST, LMT, AMMP, AZ Lic # MT08447, FL Provider #50-13235, NCBTMB Provider #451430-10.
Nick has specialized in Craniosacral Therapy since 1997, certifying through the Upledger Institute in 2000. Nick brings together the best approaches to Craniosacral work, distilling them down to the essence of "what works" when applied in settings ranging from skilled nursing facilities to marathon runner treatment stations.
Level I of this certification offers 24 contact continuing credit hours for National Certification and in the State of Florida.
You may also wish to take the Cranio-Sacral Level II course for a Full Certification.
Meet your teacher:
See what other students are saying:
Please enroll early to ensure your place in class. Our class size limits are strictly enforced.
Massage Education Vacation Pura Vida in Costa Rica - April 23-30, 2022 This class is part of an all-inclusive education vacation package and may not be enrolled in outside of the package. Please visit this webpage: www.lmtsuccessgroup.com/CostaRica/pv0422 or call #954-596-1170 if you have any questions.
Las Vegas, NV -June 20-22, 2022 This class is scheduled to take place on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30am-5:30pm. Seminar and Room Block Location: The Flamingo Las Vegas, 3555 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109, New Room Block Link: https://book.passkey.com/go/SFLMT2D Reservation Center #888-373-9855. A $15 per person/per day massage table rental has been included in the price of this tuition. If you are able to bring a table and wish to opt out of this fee, please do so on this page: https://www.lmtsuccessgroup.com/LVSSJune2022 prior to checkout. *Limited space available. Online registration has been closed. Please call #954-596-1170 to enroll.
Orlando, FL - August 8-10, 2022 This class is scheduled to take place on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30am-5:30pm. Seminar Location: Fairfield Inn & Suites, 8214 Universal Blvd., Orlando, FL 32819, #407-581-9001.