Western Caribbean Cruise - October 2021
Join us in the warm turquoise waters of the Western Caribbean as we combine a great education with a fabulous vacation!
You will be SO GLAD you booked this trip!
This is a six-night cruise on Royal Caribbean's Freedom Class ship, The Independence of the Seas. We depart from Miami, FL with ports in Labadee, Jamaica and Grand Cayman. This trip takes place from Sunday, October 17, 2021, through Saturday, October 23, 2021.
Ports of Call
- The ship departs from Miami, Florida. Talk about fun in the sun! This is a great place to relax on the beach or check out the nightlife in the Magic City! Arrive a day or two early and visit South Beach, the Grove, the Gables, Little Havana and so much more! Florida is open and waiting for you to visit!
- The first port on this cruise is Labadee, Haiti. This is Royal Caribbean's private island, exclusive to RC cruise guests only. You can get off the ship and walk right to a private beach. There are beach chairs already set up for you so grab a floating mat, sip on a Labodoozie (Labadee's signature drink) and enjoy the day. If you are more of a thrill-seeker, check out the Dragon's Breath Flight Line, the world's longest zip line over water or check out some great views while coasting down a mountain on the Dragon Tail Coaster. Be sure to bargain with the locals and bring home some cool souvenirs. You will enjoy some local cuisine compliments of Royal Caribbean.
- The next port is in Falmouth, Jamaica. This port is nestled in between Montego Bay and Ocho Rios. You can take an excursion to Dunn's River Falls or go on a river tubing adventure. You can visit the Bob Marley Museum or relax at a beach club. Make sure to try the jerk chicken. Is the Appleton Rum Tour or a high-tea service more your style? There are plenty of fun activities to do without even leaving the port!
- Then you are on to Georgetown, Grand Cayman. You will love the island life. Maybe you would like to swim with the sea turtles or snorkel with a stingray or scuba dive a shipwreck and artificial reef. You can stroll the seven-mile beach, stopping to visit the shops, resorts, and restaurants on the way. Or maybe hit the greens for a round of golf. While you are there, try some locally caught seafood, go on a local rum and beer tour. If you plan it out, you can even send a postcard from Hell. (Not to worry. Hell, Cayman Islands, is an area is famously known for its black-covered limestone, rocky shoreline.)
When not at the port, you will keep busy by enhancing your professional skills with your choice of highly-rated massage continuing education classes. Don't worry, there will still be plenty of free time for you to relax and enjoy the cruise
There are no classes during the hours that you are in port, leaving your whole day free for adventures and fun. Take an amazing excursion or enjoy all there is to do on the ship!
In between ports of call, you can spend some of your free time meeting other amazing massage therapists (getting a little bodywork yourself) while you earn the massage continuing credit hours that you need for license renewal. You will learn some great skills that you can immediately incorporate into your practice.
While on this cruise, you can take some of our most sought-after massage therapy continuing education programs including:
- Lymphatic Drainage is one of our top-selling courses. This is a great opportunity to learn these in-demand skills!
- Lypossage is a body contouring technique that offers one of the greatest returns on investment in the business. This class can change your career!
- Enhance your practice by taking some of our business courses Massage Parties and LMT Tax Workshop.
- BONUS for Florida and Georgia therapists - you will receive a complimentary online home study program that will allow you to complete all of the hours you need for Florida and Georgia license renewals.
NOTE: Classes are included as part of our Travel Package. Please scroll down to find out more information about the Environ Travel Package. You must secure your cabin before enrolling in classes.
While onboard, in addition to learning some great new skills and networking with other top massage therapists, you will have plenty of time to enjoy the great activities that this ship has to offer including pool parties, outdoor movies, dance lessons, a rock climbing wall, table tennis and more. This is a very family-friendly cruise, sporting an arcade and a kids adventure center. You will be living the good life going to dinner, dancing, watching Broadway-style shows and performers. Take some time to relax with a spa treatment, a dip in the hot tub, or sip on a coffee or a cocktail. We hope that lady luck will be on your side if you are checking out the casino. Are you a foodie? Prepare to be delighted! Being on board this ship is like vacationing at a luxury resort. This is the best way to earn your CE hours!
Sailing Itinerary/Class Schedule
|Day & Date:||Class/Event:||Time:||CE's:|
|Sunday, October 17, 2021||LMT Tax Workshop||1 pm - 4 pm||3|
|Depart from Miami, FL||4 pm||-|
|Welcome Reception (Open Bar)||4:30 pm - 5:30 pm||-|
Monday, October 18, 2021
|Manual Lymphatic Drainage (part 1 of 2)||8:30 am -5 pm||18*|
|Lypossage (part 1 of 2)||8:30 am - 5 pm||18*|
|Tuesday, October 19, 2021||
At Port: Labadee, Haiti
|7 am - 4 pm||-|
|How to Throw a Massage Party||3 pm - 5 pm||2|
|Wednesday, October 20, 2021||Home Study Tutorial for FL and GA students||8:30 am - 9:30 am||12
|At Port: Falmouth, Jamaica||10 am - 6 pm||-|
|Thursday, October 21, 2021||At Port: George Town, Grand Cayman||8 am - 6 pm||-|
|Friday, October 22, 2021||Manual Lymphatic Drainage (part 2 of 2)||8:30 am - 5 pm||8|
|Lypossage (part 2 of 2)||8:30 am - 5 pm||8|
|Saturday, October 23, 2021||Return to Port: Miami, FL||7 am||-|
*Classes are held in multiple parts.
The entirety of the class must be completed in order to earn credit hours.
The dates and times for the above-scheduled classes are subject to change.
Students enrolled in departure day classes may board as early as 11:30 am.
Land and Sea Program
Complete the Lymphatic Drainage on board and take the Advanced Lymphatic Drainage when you get back to port in Miami! (The Advanced Lymphatic Drainage program is not included in the "All-Inclusive On Board Classes offer" and requires a separate enrollment.)
You can also make it a trifecta and take the Manual Lymphatic Drainage class in Miami before you leave, take the Lypossage course while onboard and take the Advanced Lymphatic Drainage class when you return to Miami! (Only courses offered onboard are included in the "all-inclusive" offer.)
Travel Package Details
The fare for this Seminar at Sea starts at $739 for an inside cabin. (This pricing is per person based on double occupancy. Single, double and triple room rates are available. Pricing will vary. Discounted pricing is automatic for guests not taking classes. You may upgrade to oceanview cabins or staterooms with a balcony for a nominal per person fee. Please ask travel agents at Environ Travel for details. Port charges are included in the base price. Taxes are $144.42 per person. Cruise must be booked through Environ Travel to be part of the Travel Package.)
This travel package includes the following:
- Enrollment in unlimited classes! (Please note that some classes are offered concurrently. Certain classes are broken into several smaller sessions. All sessions of a class must be completed in order to receive credit for that class.)
- Access to a private cocktail party including hors d'ouevres and an open bar.
- Fare also includes your stateroom (including a cabin steward and too many onboard amenities to mention,) unlimited meals virtually every hour of the day or night (including room service), Las Vegas-style entertainment including live shows and a friendly casino, fun and fitness activities to keep you moving or relaxing if you prefer, and of course luxury transportation to the breathtaking ports mentioned above.
There are only 50 cabins that have been reserved in our room block.
Please call Environ Travel at #954-796-9006 to make your reservation right away.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS CRUISE:
Please first call Environ Travel at #954-796-9006 to reserve your cabin. Environ Travel will be able to provide you with all details regarding the cruise and provide details on the LMT Success Group Travel Package including general cruise and port information, discounted pricing for guests not taking classes and cabin upgrade options. Once you are on the ship's manifest, Environ Travel will provide you with a code to be able to enroll in classes.
As part of the travel package, you are entitled to take as many non-concurrent classes as you would like, while onboard. You will need to enroll in the classes you wish to take in advance of the ship's sailing. You may do so by calling LMT Success Group at 954-596-1170. Our office is able to provide you with information regarding the specifics of the classes and enroll you in classes over the phone. For information about the specifics of the cruise, please contact Environ Travel. Once you are on this ship's manifest, you will be able to enroll in classes.
If you need further assistance, please call our office at #800-201-2247. We will be happy to be of assistance to you.
ENVIRON TRAVEL PACKAGE OPTION You must be enrolled as part of the Environ Travel Package. You may do so by calling Environ Travel at #954-796-9006. All onboard classes are included with Environ Travel Package. Some classes may be held in multiple parts. The entirety of the class must be taken in order to earn credit hours. Some classes may run concurrently. Only one class may be scheduled per time period. Once you are placed on the ship's manifest, you will receive instructions as to how you can enroll in classes.