Advanced Medical Massage
This class has been designed for previous medical massage students who want more emphasis on understanding the concept of whole body alignment and the role structural dysfunction plays in developing painful musculoskeletal problems. By observing and understanding these dysfunctions and imbalances, the therapist can obtain immediate results for the client with less strain on the therapist's body. We help fine-tune charting skills and physician reporting. Students will be provided with a business checklist and given feedback on their marketing material.
- In this class, you will learn muscle testing techniques to pinpoint weaknesses and identify muscle imbalances that normally do not show up on a postural evaluation or when typical postural dysfunctions patterns are not present.
- You will then learn specific techniques to immediately get results with minimal strain on you, the therapist.
- You will learn about spinal dysfunction and paraspinal treatment, treatment of the core stabilizers, pelvic floor and accessory muscles, hallucis stability.
- You will learn advanced assessment techniques.
- Dermatomes, cutanerous nerves, visceral pain patterns.
- You will work on charting and reporting skills.
- Learn business building skills such as how to build a brand, obtain physician referrals and have condifence in medical massge.
- Time will be designated to strategies to build and sustain a successful medical massage practice based upon referral and repeat business.
Prerequisite: Experience or training as a Medical Massage Practitioner from our program or a similar program (please call #800-201-2247 for approval).
This course offers 16 contact continuing credit hours for National Certification and for credit in the State of Texas.
Webinar: This course is approved for 12 hours by NCBTMB as a live, distance learning course. Students will receive the same curriculum as the full course, however, less time will be allotted to changing partners.
Education Vacation Opportunities
This course is also being offered as part of our Massage Education Vacation offering at Las Vegas Success School.
LAS VEGAS SUCCESS SCHOOL - SPECIAL OFFER
(Both classes must be placed in the cart during checkout. Discount will automatically be applied.)
Meet Your Teacher & Testimonials:
Please enroll early to ensure your place in class. Our class size limits are strictly enforced.
Las Vegas, NV - December 7-8, 2020 This class is scheduled to take place on a Monday and Tuesday from 9am-5pm. Seminar and Room Block location upgraded to Caesars Palace, 3570 Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109, #866-227-5944. Group Code: SCLMTO. Passkey: https://book.passkey.com/go/SCLMT0. $12 per person, per day massage table fee, has been included in the price of the tuition. Prerequisite - Completion of LMT Success Group's Medical Massage Practitioner Program. *Limited space available. Online registration has been closed. Please call #954-596-1170 to register.
Advanced Medical Massage Webinar - March 6-7, 2021 This series of classes is scheduled to take place on a Saturday and Sunday from 10am-4pm EST. You must have an internet-connected device to attend this webinar. We strongly suggest having a person available during the course to practice hands-on protocols. Additional details for attending this class remotely will be sent to you by email prior to the class. Prerequisite - Completion of LMT Success Group's Medical Massage Practitioner Program.
Las Vegas, NV - June 7-8, 2021 This class is scheduled to take place on a Monday and Tuesday from 9am-5pm. Seminar and Room Block Location: Flamingo Hotel & Resort, 3555 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV, #702-733-3111. Room block: https://book.passkey.com/go/SFLMT1. A $12 per person, per day massage table fee has been included in the price of the tuition.